APP Releases New Report: “The Top 25 Threats to the American Family”
WASHINGTON — Today, American Principles Project (APP) released the “Top 25 Threats to the American Family,” a new report listing the corporations, special interest groups, legislation, and politicians that are most responsible for undermining the family nationwide.
Modeled after publications such as the “Time 100,” APP’s report features guest essays from numerous conservative political leaders and intellectuals, including:
- Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.)
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.)
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.)
- Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah)
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)
- Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.)
- Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.)
- Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas)
- Ohio GOP Senate nominee J.D. Vance
- Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts
- Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America President Marjorie Dannenfelser
- Conservative Partnership Institute President Jim DeMint
- Claremont Institute President Ryan Williams
- Media Research Center Founder and President Brent Bozell
- Ethics and Public Policy Center President Ryan T. Anderson
- Election Transparency Initiative National Chairman Ken Cuccinelli
- And many others…
APP President Terry Schilling, who authored the essay on the family’s top threat (“Sell-Out Republicans”), also released the following statement explaining the importance of the report:
“The family is under attack in this country like never before. School administrators are collaborating to keep parents in the dark about what their children are learning. America’s largest companies are marketing highly sexualized content to kids. Legislation is being introduced to undermine parental rights. And any parent who dares to speak up in opposition is labeled by the current administration as a terrorist.
“Given how many threats the American family faces, we felt it was important to publish a report listing out the worst offenders and detailing concrete ways to fight back. We also invited the top leaders and experts on each of these threats to contribute, so that parents reading this report know who their allies are and have the best information possible.
“We are excited to share this report with the entire country today, and we hope it spurs on the continuing movement to restore the family to the center of our politics and society.”
To schedule an engagement with American Principles Project, contact Paul Dupont at (o) 202-503-2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.