America’s Founding Principle
When our Founders put this country together, they clearly articulated the essence of human dignity: that all are created equal, endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights, among them the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
At APP, we believe these principles are central to what makes the American experiment so unique. We also believe that human dignity has often been overlooked in present-day policy debates. Therefore, we strongly affirm the following as fundamental to the flourishing of this country:
- Respect for human life from conception to natural death
- The union of one man and one woman as the definition of marriage
- Recognition of the reality of human beings as divided into two distinct and complementary biological sexes
- The freedom to practice and proclaim religion in the public square
- An economy which authentically benefits all American families
- Education which serves the comprehensive development of the person
- The preservation of citizen-directed government as manifested under the Constitution
APP strives to put these values into action through our work in impacting key elections, promoting strategic legislation, and conducting groundbreaking research. We stand with all those Americans who believe, as we do, in re-establishing human dignity as the basis for American society.