APP Launches Big Family Presidential Primary Scorecard
WASHINGTON — Today, American Principles Project (APP) announced the launch of its Big Family Presidential Primary Scorecard, which will track the positions of Republican candidates on the issues of greatest importance to pro-family voters.
Specifically, the scorecard will monitor the candidates’ pledged actions on the following:
- Banning sex-change drugs and surgeries for minors nationally
- Ending the use of federal tax dollars to fund sex-change drugs and surgeries
- Prohibiting biological males from competing in women’s sports nationally
- Pulling federal tax dollars from K-12 schools that teach gender ideology to students
- Eliminating federal government initiatives that promote racial discrimination, such as DEI programs
- Supporting a federal policy to protect children from obscene content online, such as requiring adult websites to implement age-verification
The scorecard will be updated regularly as candidates clarify their positions on these issues and will be available for voters to follow at BigFamilyScorecard.com.
APP President Terry Schilling released the following statement on the reason behind the project:
“American families are under attack by the Biden administration and Democrat politicians nationwide. Given the degree to which the federal government, as well as many state governments, have been weaponized against parents, it is critically important not only that the next Republican president be pro-family but also that he or she take action federally to defend families and counter the Democrats’ radical agenda. This is why we decided to create our Big Family Presidential Scorecard.
“Voters need to know which candidates have made concrete pledges on family issues and which have not. Although most Republicans have offered positive gestures on these issues, that rhetoric has not always translated into specific promises of federal action. And for any president, action is what will matter most, so that is what voters should be paying attention to.
“Pro-family Americans deserve a Republican presidential nominee who has made robust promises to address the biggest issues affecting them. So from now until the primaries next year, we will be continuing to track the candidates on what their plans are for these issues. Hopefully, this will help voters make an informed decision so we can have the strongest candidate possible heading into the general election.”
To schedule an engagement with American Principles Project, contact Paul Dupont at (o) 202-503-2010 or email@example.com.